Tuesday, February 4, 2014

21 day challenge

I have something SUPER exciting to share with you guys. Some of you may know that I am a BeachBody coach. I am going to tell you right now that it is the best thing that I have ever done with my life. I have realized things about myself that I have never known before. I am realizing my potential and I am gaining the self confidence that I always knew was in me just never knew how to bring it out. I am doing this all while helping other people and myself get fit.

Okay back to what I was going to share.....


BeachBody has released it's newest workout. The 21 Day Fix. All it is is 21 days of workouts (that anyone can do), a meal plan and 7 color coded containers to portion out your food. No calorie counting. No guessing. I am so excited for this to come in my mail box. Test groups are loosing 10-15 pounds in 21 days!! This is no joke. The workouts are only 30 minutes. Who doesn't have 30 minutes a day to change their life?


Okay I know by now you are asking how much is this going to cost me? For the workout, meal plan and containers it is $59.85 but if you really want to amp up your weight loss you can add a month of Shakeology for a total of $140. That is a savings of $70! Oh and there is free shipping in the month of February.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in let me know. Check out the video below for even more info!!! I will be assembling a challenge group starting in March!


No comments:

Post a Comment